Banner

Banner

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Little About Rick Giernoth, Author of Anunnaki to AI: The Hidden History of Mankind

A Little About Rick Giernoth, Author of Anunnaki to AI: The Hidden History of Mankind

1.              When and why did you begin writing? 

I have always liked to tell stories and love investigating mysteries. I wrote one story for a very encouraging teacher that set me on a path to pursue trying to get published.

2.              Tell us your latest news. 

When one book is out, another begins. I am on a paranormal kick with the human origins ideal.

3.              When did you first consider yourself a writer? 

The day my Grandfather bought my book.

4.              Do you have a specific writing style? 

No, I let the characters tell me what kind style it will be.

5.              How did you come up with the title? 

For this novel, I studied the Sumerian text in depth and went with their origin story as part of the basis for it.

6.              Is there a message in your novel you want readers to grasp? 

I really just want to tell them a story, but if they take anything away from it, is embrace every possibility. We are just learning about our History.

7.              Is there anything you find particularly challenging in your writing?

I get caught up in my dialogue and sometimes leave out a lot of action in exchange for deeper conversation.

8.              What was the hardest part of writing your book? 

This book in particular, I had to try and explain some of the lesser known conspiracy theories as there are dozens in here. The Mandela Effect was very hard to explain in particular.

9.              Do you recall how your interest in writing originated? 

I just like to tell stories and most of the time instead of reading or watching them, I prefer to make them up.

10.           Did you learn anything from writing your book and what was it? 

I went deep on the Knight’s Templars, the Archons, the Federal Reserve and several other topics.

11.           Do you have any advice for other writers?

 Understand that writing your book is a group effort. It takes the editor, the publicists, the artists. You are a cog in the machine.

12.           Do you have anything specific you want to say to your readers? 

Just keep your minds open, embrace fiction and immerse yourself fully.

13.           What inspired you to write your first book? 

I just wanted to tell you a story.

14.           Can you share a little of your current work with us? 

I enjoy the ideals of what if. In one book, I wrote about us being reincarnated and everyone realizing it, in this one, I changed our entire History again in a ‘what if’ idea and the one I am working on now, will deal with the simulation theory.

15.           Are experiences based on someone you know, or events in your own life? 

No, but I will say, in contacting several of these people in research has been exciting where I did in fact, feel like a reporter.

Buy Anunnaki to AI: The Hidden History of Mankind here:


Follow Rick Here:
Twitter: @rickgiernoth

No comments:

Post a Comment