Banner

Banner

Thursday, July 9, 2020

This Week's Throwback Thursday: A Taste of Evil


                                    

CBG's first Throwback Thursday book comes to you from our lovely owner, Cassie Knight. 

"This was one of the first books I edited for Champagne Book Group back in 2012. I love this book. It was released June 2012. It holds a fond place in my heart because of the story and author. Julia, the protagonist, is a ghost essentially working on finding out who killed her. As a ghost. She's interesting and there's something very poignant about her that I liked. The author is a complete delight to work with, and she had me hooked with how she wove the story, mixing the paranormal with the mystery and suspense. Working on this one, and some others, really set me on a path to where I am today--the owner of Champagne Book Group. Yes, this is a business but the authors and their stories are so important. I love bringing their terrific stories to readers."

Want to know more? Check out the book at CBG's bookstore here.

No comments:

Post a Comment